Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Home for the Week

Our van has petered out. Thankfully it lasted long enough for the very hungry, tired girls and I to make it home on Monday afternoon. (One of my worst fears is getting stranded on the side of the road with the girls). It turns out we need a transmission, a costly decision we are thinking over. In the meantime we will try to think up some fun activities to do during the day so we don't get cabin fever.

Cute things Mo has said lately:

*We had good friends over for dinner last week. Moriah ate a ton of couscous, a food I'm not sure she's had yet. When she asked what it was we said "Couscous" and she kept asking "Why are there two of them?". The next morning I asked what we had for dinner the previous night and she said, "Cous".

*Instead of mustache, Moriah calls it a "lipstache".

*Moriah has a couple different ways she says/means to say "forget". Here are a few examples: "Don't get-for your keys." "Mom, you for-got-for to give me some milk."

1 comment:

Michelle D said...

Girlfriend, I did not know you had a short relationship with gymnastics! How interesting:) But your accident sounds truly, unbelievably painful - I cringe just thinking about it. Mine was more like a cartoon dance - boom, boom, boom - with no fractures. I really wish you three could spend your week at home here where we can walk to everything. Sometimes I forget to ask to use the car because I have so many options around me:) I know its not like that in the States though so I'm enjoying it while I can. Moriah is so great. I'm currently working on a series of children's books about our time here. I need to do a Moriah series with all her great quotes:) Thanks for the prayers! Hugs.