Thursday, January 10, 2008

Racing

6 o'clock rolled around tonight, a time when Jeremy normally spends with the girls. Instead the phone rang and Jeremy was consumed for the time being. Quick, I had to come up with something to do with Moriah, something that would engage her, something we hadn't done yet today. To my dismay Moriah hasn't really taken interest in cars (and me having been a tomboy, had trouble with the excess of dolls, princesses and pink) until tonight. Moriah had a blast racing cars with me! I loved it. Then Papa came along, and of course was a better race car player than me. His engineering skills came in handy and the two built a race car ramp...




2 comments:

Michelle D said...

Oh I love the helmets! Cute shots:) Do you think Moriah would like the German bug car pulling a trailer that I have and I got Eliot? I need to call you so I can make a list of some things to be on the lookout for because I want to get the girls some stuff before I leave. I also keep forgetting to tell you I have German food stuff coming to you soon. It was supposed to be for Christmas - I did some of the family last year and I'm doing the rest this year. Had to split our huge summer-camp-family up:) I haven't sent it yet so if you have particular chocolate favorites etc. let me know. Love to you guys!

G'ma said...

Moriah will have a ball playing cars with Jack and Ian. They are experts so she had better be practicing.