Thursday, February 21, 2008

Last weekend we took a trip to the Raleigh Children's Museum and boy was it worth it! Moriah had a blast. Tons of hands-on activities, craft stations, and exploratory toys. They even had a special exhibit on the lives of Japanese children - everything from their classrooms to their bedrooms. I was very impressed with how much they invested into this exhibit. It brought back tons of memories - not that I lived this day to day, moreso just being exposed to it on a regular basis. Part of me wondered if the girls would ever experience what I did growing up or ever get to know the familiar sights, sounds and smells of where Jeremy and I met and spent a year of our lives together.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandchildren are the most beautiful kids and my son and daughter in law are awesome parents. Michelle thanks so much for always updating your blog and showing us what a great mom you are to your beautiful girls. I miss you guys so much. Love Mom/Meme Adachi