Sunday, February 24, 2008

Porcupines

Yesterday was a beautiful day - we sat out in the backyard for an hour before packing a picnic and heading to the park. While outside Moriah was concerned about Madelyn playing in the grass. "Is it porky on Maddie's toes?" Porky? Jeremy looked at me and said "prickly" and I guessed "pokey". An hour later while driving the topic came up again. "Dad (Moriah now calls Jer dad although we prefer the endearing term Papa), the grass is porky like porkypines!" Aha! That explains it!

More pictures from the park to come soon...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Last week I was cooking dinner and Natalie came to the kitchen to ask what we were having. "Porkchops", I replied. "Oh," she said, "porkchops from porcupines." I tried to explain to her otherwise, but she was convinced. Porkchops come from porcupines :)

SMS said...

So cute! Such a creative little chick you have there :)