Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Madelyn Madeleine

Lots of changes going on lately. Lots. Through it all the girls remain the same lovable, adorable, wonderful children we can't seem to get enough of. Madelyn turned ONE yesterday! Looking back, what a great year! We have so much to look forward to. Soon Madelyn will officially have teeth. Right now her top two and bottom two are just barely poking through. To mark her first birthday she officially started (Real) crawling. She loves to be outside. She points to the door, waves her hands, and says "Dye Dye".

More BIG news to come in the next post...(no, we're not having another baby)....














4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Madelyn! She looks so cute :) I am still in awe of the long hair. Much love to you all.

Michelle D said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! She is so adorable:) Wonderful photos - I'm always so excited when I see new ones. The pictures in the laundry basket remind me of ones I got of Jack and Ian in a baby bathtub a little while back - except Jack wasn't as happy to have Ian in his boat and is trying to throw him overboard in one of them:)

(http://www.flickr.com/photos/61308546@N00/sets/72157604114787415/)

Mandy said...

Happy, happy birthday, baby!! I can't believe it's been a year already. The pictures are beautiful and congrats on all the new happenings!

Andy Pense said...

Hey Jeremy and Michelle,
We check in on your blog now and then and are always encouraged by the pictures of your beautiful happy family.
I think the e-mail addy I have for you is old, so I thought I'd just post to let you know about something: A 40 year retrospective show just opened for Wally at BC. It is really neat. Should be up through the end of school. Also along side it an apprentice show was exhibited. Also really neat. Two periodicals featuring the work of the shows were printed. I'll send you copies if you are interested. E-mail me your land address at: ajpense@gmail.com